Cuba - June 24-27, 2021
We’re going to Cuba - June 24-27, 2021. Yes, you can still go to Cuba legally if you are a US citizen.
$1,587 per person (based on double occupancy); 3% tax not included in the price
$1,932 for solo occupancy; 3% tax not included in the price
Deposit: $500 per person (non-refundable unless the trip needs to be canceled due to closures).
Final payment due April 29, 2021
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your package.
Our package includes:
• Cuban Visa (includes shipping)
• Round-trip airport transfers
• Daily breakfast in Cuba (at your accommodations - Iberostar Parque Central resort)
• All lunches during the tour at Cuba's top paladares or privately run restaurants
• All local air-conditioned ground transportation during the tour
• Pre-trip departure information on Cuba travel
• Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
• Superior accommodations
• Expert CIT tour leader
• Additional expert guides
• Coordination of all listed activities on itinerary and admission to those activities (this includes private music concerts, dance performances, artist visits etc.)
• Trip includes Havana and other cities
• Concierge/reservation service for dinners and evening activities
What's Not Included?
- Evening Activities
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. How will I get my Cuban Visa?
Your Visa will be mailed to you before the trip.
2. How far is the resort from the airport?
The driving distance between Iberostar Parque Central to the Havana Airport is 21 min (19 km).
3. How do I purchase travel insurance?
A travel insurance quote will be sent to you on the day that you make your first deposit. Travel insurance is recommended, but it is optional.
Email me at email@example.com to reserve your room.